Spring 2015 Cool Cash
Up to $1,600 in Rebates
This Spring, Carrier is offering consumers an incentive to purchase and install a new heating and cooling system in their home—the better the system, the bigger the rebate. On qualifying products, consumers can receive up to a $1,600 rebate on a Carrier system. Contact us for product specific details.
Contact Us for promotion dates and complete details!
Carrier Cool Cash man and vanKey promotion details:
- Rebates paid on qualifying products only.
- System rebates range from $0 to $1,200 depending on the combination of products purchased.
- System rebate increases to advertised $1,600 rebate with addition of Infinity® Touch™ Wi-Fi control or bundle, Infinity® air purifier and other IAQ products.
- For the southern United States, unit(s) must be purchased between March 1 and May 31, 2015 and installed before June 15, 2015 to qualify. All claims must be processed by 6:00 pm CT on June 30, 2015 in order to qualify for rebate.
- For the northern United States, unit(s) must be purchased between Aptil 1 and June 30, 2015 and installed before July 15, 2015 to qualify. All claims must be processed by 6:00 pm CT on July 31, 2015 in order to qualify for rebate.
Consumers in the U.S. and Canada are eligible for the Carrier Cool Cash promotion. This promotion is designed specifically for the residential homeowner market. Only Carrier systems sold as a replacement for the homeowner’s existing system or as an add-on to an existing home qualify. Turn to us for complete details on all rebate offers and financing options.